Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Not Goodbye, Es Hasta Luego

This past weekend, Patrick and I had our going away party at my parent's house. There was a lot of food and a lot of good company. It was nice to get together with family and friends one last time before we embark on our journey to Spain. It's sad to say goodbye to everybody, but this just means we're one step closer to leaving. 

      Me with some of my closest girlfriends

Mom, Grandma and me enjoying the food and company. 
  
Some of our guests enjoying the party
 
Jessa and I with my parents
Can you get me a beer? Just kidding. :)
As the party started winding down, the realization hit that we won't see some of our friends or family for nearly a year. Although it's hard saying goodbye, we know that we'll see them again. So for now, it's not goodbye, es hasta luego (it's see you later).     

1 comment:

  1. cutee
    i like the last picture with you and patrick!
    jessa i just bookmarked your page :) ly

    ReplyDelete