Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sneak Peak

Taking advantage of my long vacation (almost 3 weeks!) from work, Patrick and I took a little tour through southern Spain, hitting three of the most famous cities: Cordoba, Granada & Seville. 

With Muslim, Spanish & Jewish influence ever-present in these cities, we admired the beautiful churches, the very famous Alhambra & Mezquita, gorgeous gardens & much, much more (including some mountain views that were to die for!). 

Since we're about to leave again shortly for Salamanca, I'll leave you with a few pictures from our jaunt through Andalusia.

La Mezquita in Cordoba

Gardens of the Alcazar in Cordoba

La Alhambra in Granada

Plaza de Espana in Sevilla
Once I'm back from Salamanca, I'll give you all a more thorough update of our trip!

Hasta luego :)



No comments:

Post a Comment